Skip to content

General

General

Categories

513 results found

1. i.e. my Credit Card
    The statement date is 18th every month,and the repayment date is 25 days after the satement date.The current version cannot deal with this.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would love to see Notes section to gain Markdown compatibility or Rich Text formatting option. Plain text is really too...plain for longer notes or when logging activities related to a specific task.

For example, it would be nice if date/time stamp (F4) was automatically formatted in bold font with different colour (e.g. dark blue),

Also, it would be great if we could embed links to files, OneNote pages, etc. in a graceful manner within Notes. So that the link name would automatically use File Name or page title from OneNote with the actual path hidden from view. Markdown formatting…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I suggest new Importance and Urgency priority labels as follows (or, alternatively, the user ability to customize them).

Currently, the seven choices make assigning the appropriate one more difficult than necessary.

I suggest five options, instead (or even three) with corresponding label changes.

With five selection choices, I suggest:

Highest
    Higher
    Normal
    Lower
    Lowest

-or-

Most
    More
    Normal
    Less
    Least

Highest or Most is the equivalent of Max, but those terms are consistent and the value more clearly relative to the other choices.

Alternately, with three choices:

High
    Normal
    Low

-or-

More
    Normal (or Norm)
    Less

Of course, presently the…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 2) my next requests are Resource task and Auto accumulating counter triggers

One thing I really like about that project management app is the idea of resources. So like dependant tasks, some tasks can't be started without the necessary resources to start them.

Got the resource (eg. Part x arrived in the mail), show the list of tasks that you couldn't start until the part or resource arrived.

Now What if you allowed the user to create and name 1 or more number variable(s) as part of a task or a resource task that would accumulate to a target amount…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Let's say I knew I wanted to exercise but I always put it off. What if there was a choice task. Appears like a normal task. One task might be: do nothing. Another might be go for run for 1 hour. Another might be go for run for 2 hours.

Now if we could see that 2 hours would give us way more benefits then I believe we would choose option 3 over the other choices.

So originally appears 3 choices, I select one. I'm presented with a new task that dependant on me selecting that option. Now the previous…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Manually creating a new task or project is more challenging on mobile platforms, why not allow users to duplicate a task and its subtasks?

This is very powerful for project creation!

Thank you!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Develop a watch face complication that opens a new inbox task

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Example scenario:
    I want that tasks with @Calls context will be popup when I get into my car.
    Since my phone is connected to my car speaker using bluetooth, I want that this connection will trigger context location (same as NearBy feature is working with GPS map coordination)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. At the moment you can only set recurring events on dates, like the 1st of every month, ect. With the On Completion option ticked you will still set recurring timeframe, let us say 4 weeks, but now the recurring task will be set to 4 weeks from the DATE OF COMPLETION of the last task. Example: Lets say you want to be reminded to cut your hair every 10 days and you set a recurring reminder with On Completion option chosen. Now the task will apear in the next action list, but let us say that for some reason you…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. On any given period = 2 Days. (where 2 can be set by user and period can be chosen from a list Days/Weeks/Months/Years.
    2. On some days of the week = user are presented with a list from Monday to Sunday. He can then tick the days he wants the task to recur.

The above ideas added to the recurring settings you already have will allow for almost all permutations of what a user may need for the recurring of his different tasks. (Add to this the On Completion idea mentioned in a different post!)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A task copied as a Url and pasted into an other "external" application when followed/clicked there, should and ought to trigger MLO to use an already running instance to open the corresponding entry.
    Currently MLO seems to always open a new instance of itself leading to a situation where instance No:2 can't open the entry because it's, well locked by instance No:1.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently the widget allows the option of changing the view it displays (from the main widget title bar) and an option to go to MLO (from the small widget option button.

It seems more natural and productive to allow the widget title bar to open that view in MLO, and give an option on the small widget menu to change the view for that widget.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Current the Android Widget shows only context and due date along with each task. Other, more useful information is missing; things like Project, Time Required, Goal (for those that use it), Notes etc. It would be good to be able to select what task properties to have the widget show along with the task name.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I just recently started read about Kanbans - and realized that I have been using MLO as really a Kanba (kind of).

Without going into much detail - I select items from outline to be done in year, for this I mark them as Year Goal, then select items from these within year items to be done in month, and mark them as Month Goal, and then from that mark items to be done in Week.

This is so much Kanban like - Item kind of moving in the value stream.

MLO is list list and list - it will…

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I use the Rapid Task Entry all day long to type notes in call or in meetings. It is great for this purpose as it easily floats on-top of other programs and all of the content is saved even when you close and restart MLO.

However, there are drawbacks -- the greatest, I feel, is that long sentences flow outside of the window infinitely and one must continue to scroll left to read them.

Basic notepad programs have a word-wrapping option and I think it would great to either have word-wrapping by default or as a feature for the Rapid…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In short, this would allow users to create a To-Do list that dynamically adapts to their changing location throughout a given day. It would show the user a list of only contextually relevant tasks, removing those tasks for which the user is outside the geo-fence of the assigned context.

Detailed explanation:

One of the things that drew me to MLO over competing apps was that I incorrectly assumed that it was able to dynamically change the To-Do list based on your current location. A task should only be "Active" when your Android phone is within the geo-fence for that task's…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. most my goals are made in 3 or 6 months, there is no option like that in goals panel, this way is completly usless for me, only 1 week, 1 month, and 1 year?, please please please add option for 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, that would be amazing!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Should be very appreciated when HTML support in note section. So when a HTML email is sent the content stay in tact. Which make the tool even powerfull for "read-later-tasks"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When you create a task within a workspace it should be very helpfull that all known parameters of that view are already set tonthat task.

Of course views are very powerfull and flexible, but often a few parameters, like context and flags, are already know, so why not respect them when creating a new task in that workspace / view, as you probably need to set that as well.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The ability to use MLO company-wide would be extremely useful, assigning tasks, add comments etc, very few productivity tools do not have this feature now, so I really think MLO is missing out on a huge market by not adding this feature

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?